Full-day Visits (Spring 2013)
Day visits are for high school seniors who want to experience an activity-filled day at the College with a student host who shares similar interests. Attending classes, talking with coaches, meeting with professors and eating lunch with students in a campus dining hall are all possibilities.
- Day visits will be offered on weekdays from April 2nd - April 30th for regular decision students who have been admitted to Holy Cross.
- Please register at least one week in advance of your desired date to allow for your request to be processed.
Overnight Visits (Spring 2013)
- An overnight visit for admitted regular decision students will be offered on Sunday, April 21st, following the Accepted Student Open House.
- During your visit, you will stay overnight in a residence hall with a current Holy Cross student, eat meals in a campus dining hall, partake in campus activities, and attend classes the next day.
- Please register by April 14th.
Holy Cross offers one-hour, student-guided tours of the campus, designed to address many aspects of student life for prospective students and their families. Questions are encouraged, and tour guides are eager to share their personal experiences.
Preregistration is not required for campus tours; however, please call 800-442-2421 to verify the schedule.
2012 Saturday Visit Schedule (**The Saturday Visit Schedule for 2013 is not yet available, please check back during the summer)
Saturday visits are available on the following dates (fall only):
- Sept. 15
- Sept. 29
- Oct. 20
- Nov. 3
- Nov. 10
- Nov. 17
Campus Tours are available at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. & 12:00 noon.
*Limited interview slots are available on these days as well. Please call 800-442-2421 to schedule an interview.
Group Information Sessions
Group information sessions are also available on selected Saturdays. These sessions include a presentation by a member of the Admission staff and a discussion period. Information sessions are at 10:15 a.m.
Preregistration for information sessions is necessary. To register and confirm the location, please call 800-442-2421.
Perspectives is an overnight program for high school seniors who are interested in learning about diversity and multiculturalism at Holy Cross. Students will be introduced to the multiplicity of people, faiths, viewpoints and ideas that exist at Holy Cross and have the opportunity to discuss their views during classes and panel discussions alongside current students and faculty. They will also have a chance to tour our campus, spend the night in one of our residence halls and eat in Kimball Dining Hall. Ultimately, we hope students will gain a deeper understanding of the College’s diverse community and the many opportunities it has to offer.
This year, the Perspectives program will be held from November 10-12.
*The deadline for applications to this program for 2012 has passed. Information on the 2013 program will be available this summer.