<p>See costs for tuition, room, board, and fees.</p>
Academic Year 2013- 2014
|Fees||Fall '13||Spring '14||Total|
|Health Service Fee||158||158||316|
(with Room and Board)
(without Room and Board)
|Room Options||Fall '13||Spring '14||Total|
|Standard Room w/Bath||3,580||3,580||7,160|
|Single Room w/o Bath||3,745||3,745||7,490|
|Single Room w/ Bath||3,900||3,900||7,800|
|Meal Plan Options||Fall '13||Spring '14||Total|
|Resident Meal Plan||2,755||2,755||5,510|
|Apartment Meal Plan *||1,130||1,130||2,260|
* Available only to those housed in apartments.
|Other Fees||Full Year||Second Semester|
- Laboratory fees will be billed and payable as incurred.
- All students studying at a program that is not administered by the College are required to pay a $500.00 Continuation Fee.
- Property Damage Deposit
- All students must pay a $100.00 property damage deposit each year. Students will have a $50 charge on the billing statement for each semester that they are in residence on campus.
- All Resident Meal Plans will be priced the same, with an option to choose one of the following:
- 19 Meals per week (1 per meal period)
- 225 meals per semester
- 180 meals per semester plus $320.00 dining dollars
- 170 meals per semester plus $390.00 dining dollars
- 145 meals per semester plus $560.00 dining dollars
- The Apartment Meal Plan is a declining balance of $1,130.00 dining dollars per semester.
- Restrictions on Meal Plans:
- Meals are for use in Kimball Main Dining Room and the K2 Express Meal Deal.
- Dining dollars can be used in Crossroads, Cool Beans, Lobby Shop, Kimball Food Court, CB2 and the Science Cafe.
- They are also accepted at Kimball Main.
- Some restrictions apply to first-year students' use of Dining Dollars.
- Apartment residents may opt for the $1,130.00 dining dollar plan
- All Dining Dollars must be used before the end of the semester or forfeited.
- All meals must be used before the end of the semester or forfeited.
- Off Campus Students can select any meal plan of their choice but Dining Services would recommend students using Crusader Express. A dining dollar can only be spent in dining locations. They do not roll over from semester to semester or year to year. Any balance is forfeited. Crusader Express funds can be used anywhere including vending, laundry, post office, book store, bursar office (for damage deposit), dining services, and area merchants that accept the Crusader OneCard. Crusader Express can roll over and is refundable.
Updated: March 4, 2013