Using the net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid at Holy Cross and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This calculator is intended for first time, full-time students.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- This provides estimates of need-based aid. All financial aid at Holy Cross is based on demonstrated need. We offer limited merit scholarships and evaluation for those funds takes place through the admissions process.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The Financial Aid Office at Holy Cross is the final authority on your financial aid award. The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility.
- You must complete the full financial aid application by Feb. 1 of the year you plan to attend college.
- This calculator works best for families that earn most of their income from wages. Families who are self employed may find that the results are less meaningful.
- This calculator is not designed to estimate financial aid for families where the parents are separated or divorced.