<p>Check out all the details of the application</p>
Holy Cross offers both Regular Decision and Early Decision admissions, which differ in their deadlines and some requirements.
Parts of the Application
- Common Application
- Short Answer (found under the Writing Supplement tab on the member screen of the Common Application. 250 words maximum.)
- High school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a guidance counselor and one from a teacher
- Application fee of $60
- A personal interview – not required but highly encouraged.
- Standardized test scores (SAT I, SAT II, ACT).
- Submission of these scores is entirely voluntary, and applicants who choose not to submit them will not be at any disadvantage.
- Supplementary materials that showcase your special talents or achievements.